FOSTERING THE VITAL SERVICE, BENEFITS AND LIFELONG VALUE OF PROFESSIONAL FINANCIAL PLANNING.
19 Mar 2014 11:30 AM (PDT) • Multnomah Athletic Club
News & Updates
- Mid-Winter Conference 2014 is here! Wed - Thurs, February 26 and 27, 2014. For information, click here.
- Industry Partners! Join us at Mid Winter Conference, February 26-27, 2014. Booths and event sponsorships are available. For sponsor/exhibitor logistics Click HERE
Join the Conversation
- Visit our Group Forum to read about the latest issues and provide us with your feedback!
Welcome to the FPA of Oregon and SW Washington. We are proud to serve our members in Oregon, Portland Metro, and SW Washington.
- Members log in to get the member rate for events. Logging in avoids making duplicate entries when you register. Contact the office for questions 503-286-8350.
- Update your profile on FPA's website. Click here.
- Volunteer for Junior Achievement! JA educates students about financial literacy. Contact Jennifer Lee, volunteer coordinator.
- You may be on camera! FPA chapter photo album.
New: Member Spotlight
Do you have a colleague who excels at what they do? Who recently accomplished a giant feat? Someone you think should be recognized for their work? Well if so, let us know!
We've added a Member Spotlight to our homepage to highlight the accomplishments of our members. If you have a colleague you'd like us to recognize email us at email@example.com or call our office at 503-286-8350. We'd love to hear from you!