Welcome! Welcome to the FPA of Oregon and SW Washington. We are proud to serve our members in Oregon, Portland Metro, and SW Washington.
- Meet your 2016 Board of Directors: Click HERE
- Chapter gains national recognition of their Financial Empowerment Clinics in the Journal of Financial Planning. Read MORE.
Get Involved in FPA!
- Get some Media Training! Become a "go to" source for journalists looking for information and commentary on personal finance, financial planning and the profession! 90 minutes training will be held in March, June, September and December. Click HERE for more information.
- Volunteer for Junior Achievement! JA educates students about financial literacy. Contact Jennifer Lee, volunteer coordinator.
- There are many ways you can get involved in our FPA chapter, click HERE for info.
- Want to help out your community? Here are pro bono opportunities, Click HERE!
- Connect and keep updated with your colleagues through our to our Linkedin Group
- Follow FPA on Twitter
- Members log in to get the member rate for events. Logging in avoids making duplicate entries when you register. Contact the office for questions 503-286-8350.
- Update your profile on FPA's website. Click here.
- You may be on camera! FPA chapter photo album.
- Stay connected with affiliated organizations. Click HERE for links to their websites.
FOSTERING THE VITAL SERVICE, BENEFITS AND LIFELONG VALUE OF PROFESSIONAL FINANCIAL PLANNING.